Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valiant - Hello OUF

+2
Jacan Na'al
Valiant
6 posters

Go down

Valiant - Hello OUF Empty Valiant - Hello OUF

Post  Valiant Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:57 am

hello I would like to join your guild, I was looking through forums and found a link to here.
Reading through your site and forums, everyone seems like a great bunch of people. I not a big forum person, not very good at writing stuff out, sorry if I have a few errors. I have played almost every online game that has come out sense DAOC. I went from DAOC to SWG planeside, wow eve online Vanguard though, I beta tested it never bought it. LOTR online and age of conan now I am playing warhammer though I still dont like it to much, I just keep jumping from one MMO to another waiting on KOTOR online to come out. Kinda in a slump as to what MMO i really want to focus on. As far as KOTOR I not sure if i am going to go jedi or a none force user, prob Jedi because well when I think of SW i think of jedi before anything.
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Valiant - Hello OUF Empty Re: Valiant - Hello OUF

Post  Jacan Na'al Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:34 am

Hello Valiant and welcome to our forums.

Sounds like you have a lot of MMO experience, such experience is always valuable to a guild community.

I myself spent a lot of time in LotRO on the Elendilmir server, which server did you play on?

I am now considering SWG to keep me occupied, only very recently and am on the 14 day trial while i decide.

Whether you are a Force-user or not you will be welcome here.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:51 am

Welcome
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:10 am

Welcome to the Order of the Unifying Force forums Valiant!

Nice to see you here.

Where might you be located Valiant?
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:43 am

Welcome Valiant!
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Valiant Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:03 pm

Thank you for all the welcomes SWG hope that might be a good game to keep you busy, its been a while, sense i played SWG i think i was on eclipes if i am remembering right. I thinking of going back to LOTRO online myself to try out there new expanchen. I am from Arkansas as well, thanks for all the replys.
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:38 am

You mentioned in your initial post that you are currently jumping from one MMO to another, is this likely to stop when SW:TOR comes out or is there a chance it could also be left behind for the next MMO to catch your eye?
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Valiant Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:56 am

if the new SW game isnt great or not for me I will prob move on, each game isnt for everyone. But ones I like, i stay for years or if there is more then 1 out that l like, i play multipals. But ive loved every single game bioware has so far, so I dont see them making a bad game.

After playing DOAC for 4 years, I started trying out new MMOs playing them for a little while, and not liking it that much.

I had high hopes for warhammer but to me it just seems like a striped down version of DAOC with better graphics, I dont think thats everyones op, but thats mine.

I played WOW for 3 years, that game just got real old, and i cant even stand to log onto it anymore. But yes I think I will stay with SW, but again I might not if its not very good, but I forsee it being great watched vids of the testing and it already looks like a great game, and its still very early.

I like LOTRO but when i was playing it, it didnt have any end game stuff hardly at all, after u max level, well stuff for me. I gona try it out again, sense the expansion i hope it added alot more end game stuff.

Last edited by Jacan Na'al on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i broke it into paragraphs fro you. it makes it easier for us to read it.)
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 am

Okay, obviously we need to be comfortable that our members aren't intending to abandon us, but we recognise that not everyone will like the game upon release SO...

- Are you likely to make a sincere effort in SW:TOR as a member of the guild upon release?

- and If you decide that SW:TOR is not for you how would you go about 'leaving'?

And please take an extra moment to format your reply into paragraphs since it makes it easier for my tired brain to process it lol.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Valiant Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:14 am

ah well ya make it sound a little harsher then it was, see I am a MMO fan, so I try pretty much everyone that comes out. Its like going to the store, and seein this game, oh that looks cool I want to try it. When I try it I give it a very good shoot, I play it a little while. Them games though, I dont keep track of or follow. I loved SWG untill the NGE come out, then I kinda felt like i was paying to beta test the game reason I quit that.
I been following this game even before it was officaly announced, and just rumers about them making an MMO, i was hopeing and hunting on the net, trying to find any kinda def news every week. Then I they finly announced they was coming out with this mmo, not been so happy sense, I read that there makeing another Star trek movie, based off the orig series characters. I am following this game, closer then the ones I had stayed years on, like DAOC and WOW, ah and i been playing guild wars for a long time to.
I am a big fan of story and bioware has very good story lines in there games, even if some how, this game completly flops I dought i will be going anywhere for long time, because I want to know the story. There are a lot of stuff in the first 2 games, that I am wondering what ended up happining later on, like what the heck happiend to Raven, stuff like that.
But as far as abandon, that isnt going to happen I would give my Right eye, JUST to play a 5 min demo of the game :) So i have never been a MMO hopper, just a person that likes to try new ones out when they release. Even if i know I wont like it, I have to try them, I like to say hey yeah i played that game. I dont know if there going to have beta sign ups for a while, but I check every single day, on this some times 5 or 6 times a day, I really really want this game :) [center]

P.S. Sorry about my typing I am not very good at typing, tried my best to make this into paragraphs, hope ya have a great day

Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post  Benson Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Welcome valliant,

and btw for someone that does not write alot on forums you surely write lots of big boxes of letters :P
Benson
Benson

Back to top Go down

Post  Valiant Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:48 pm

yeah I know but from now on i think I going to keep it short :P so i dont have to worry about my typing.. Thank u for the welcome btw ben
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Application Accepted.

Topic Locked.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content