Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennan

5 posters

Go down

Brennan Empty Brennan

Post  Brennan Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:10 am

Hello, I was clicking through different links in the TOR forums, and ended up here checking out your guild. It fits in perfectly with how I will play my character in the game, and I would really like to get to know you guys better and get in on the ground floor of a realay good group.

Im a 31 year old in California with a wife, kid, dog, 2 cars, white picket fence, that whole bit. I've played WoW, LOTRO, EQ2, but my great obsession was always SWG. I've played since the minute the server opened, and I still do. Although, to be honest, most of my game time now is spent thinking about SWTOR instead of actually playing anything. I plan on playing a Republic Force user whose family was killed by the Sith, so while inherently good, there is a lot of rage and hate there too. Let me know if you think I might be a good fit, and I'll be in touch. Take care
Brennan
Brennan

Back to top Go down

Brennan Empty Re: Brennan

Post  Rygal Blaqk Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:29 am

Welcome to the Order of the Unifying Force forums Brennan!

Hang around, let us get to know you, and enjoy you stay..

What server did you play on Lotro by the way?
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:57 am

Welcome
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:57 am

Welcome to our humble forums Brennan!

We already have a member living in California... so we don't need you! - just kidding =)

I'm glad you find us to your liking, you sound like nice people so I am sure you will fit in perfectly here.

I myself played alot of LotRO, a fair bit of WoW, and i only dabbled in SWG for a little. Although I wish I had got into SWG from the beginning since so many people rave about 'the good old SWG days'.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Brennan Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 am

I played on Firefoot in LOTRO, had a LM and a Burglar, but went back to SWG before the expansion came out. I try not to rave about the "good old days" in SWG, but, well, yeah, they definately were. I had the greatest times in my MMO career in that game, but I'm thinking SWTOR has the chance to be even better. My biggest dream in TOR is to get in within minutes of the servers opening so I can actually get the name "Brennan", which is my sons name. I've never managed to get it, always ended up with Brennwrath or Brennric or something. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Brennan
Brennan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:18 am

Ah ok, I didnt play much SWG but i had a gander at it.

Played on Elendilmir with my GRD/LRM. Was fun while it lasted.

Hoping you get to have Brennan also. Makes the experience much better if you get to use the name you intended.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:55 am

Quinlan is going to be damn hard to get also.
Might even be blocked as a "official name"
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Benson Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:38 pm

Welcome Brennan,

and i 2 hope we all get the names we want to give to our chars. :)
Still hate the guy who took my nickname in wow.... :(

-Benson
Benson
Benson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:58 pm

Application Accepted.

Topic Locked.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down