Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too much stress or some forum folders disappear and New ones appear?

+2
Jeme'Maer
Master Nuuk
6 posters

Go down

Too much stress or some forum folders disappear and New ones appear? Empty Too much stress or some forum folders disappear and New ones appear?

Post  Master Nuuk Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:02 am

Im having trouble with this issue, maybe because Im too stressed and work too much.

But the fact is that Im having two problems:

1. Old folders appear as new (for example the one Cuyir in Friends and Allies)
2. For some reason, in this page my keyboard is set differently (It wasnt like that before) I have to go on guessing. For example I look for ( and I get ¿

Thanks in advance

Nuuk
Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Too much stress or some forum folders disappear and New ones appear? Empty Re: Too much stress or some forum folders disappear and New ones appear?

Post  Jeme'Maer Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:44 am

Oh yeah I am having the opposite problem...All the folders I havent looked at are showing that I have, it is getting very aggrivating
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Too much stress or some forum folders disappear and New ones appear? Empty Re: Too much stress or some forum folders disappear and New ones appear?

Post  Master Nuuk Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:07 am

It happens the same to me, although I also thought it was my low RAM memory due to my stress.
Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:29 am

I dont know, It was working, then I got back on the forum and it stopped. Arg this is confusing.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Reicho Seitoshi Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:14 am

The only thing that I can think of about the keyboard problem is that it could possibly be because of international keyboards sometimes have different symbols in different places.
Reicho Seitoshi
Reicho Seitoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Nuuk Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:17 am

Well, I did not have that problem when I first started posting.
it is not very important, but sometimes beomes anoying.
Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Reicho Seitoshi Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:32 am

Yeah that is understandable.
Reicho Seitoshi
Reicho Seitoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Seems normal, are you using the same browser and computer all the times?
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:01 pm

I cannot duplicate the problem you are experiencing regarding thread notifications.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:05 pm

nevermind about my problem, I fixed it. I hope you get your problems fixed Nuuk.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:40 am

Glad to hear it is fixed!!
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:32 pm

For Nuuk if he is still having trouble:

1. Make sure you are using the same browsers and computer, I think deleting computer cookies (memory things,) can also make it do that, so make sure you don't auto-delete them.

2. Check your account profile, there is probably something there to help you.

And err...that's all I can think of.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down