Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlen Darko

+12
Mictian
Rygal Blaqk
Foilole
Toranilor
Reicho Seitoshi
Arashi Storm
Gerard Halcyon
Satarel Vao
Master Nuuk
Skeevenmac
Chilli
Carlen Darko
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Carlen Darko Empty Carlen Darko

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Character Name: Carlen Darko
Gaming Background: I have been a gamer since I acquired my first Sega Game Gear so many years ago. My passions lie in the emotional connections earned with a character. I play games longer and harder than most so that I may gain this link. I find that MMO's are the perfect harmony to my play style as they require such connections to truely know your character, to be your character.
Reason for Applying:Carlen is applying for this guild to to his own believe system. He has seen such atrocities and such life in the universe that his views of the Force were utterly disturbed. After a battle on Korriban, Carlen dissapeared for one year's time to meditate on the Force. When he returned, a new vigor could be seen in his eyes. He learned that the Force had no light, no dark, but that the people sliced it into these categories to better benefit their own needs. With this in mind, Carlen began a new life, one of compassion even for those who would raise a blade against him.
Other Forum Names: cdarko - TOR Forums
Where Did You Hear Of SW-TOR: On the internet ages ago. I keep up with anything that involves a lightsaber or a Wookie.

I do hope that my submission into your guild goes well.
Also, I do hereby submit my request for the honorable position of Senior Counselor in the Economy Council.
I would like to thank you for any consideration you give.

Edit: I apologize for the Economy position request. I posted this application before reading the Charter. However, with that said, if the time comes where I could be elected to such a role, please know that I am still interested. Thank you.

Last edited by Carlen Darko on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Carlen Darko Empty Re: Carlen Darko

Post  Chilli Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Welcome to the forums mate
Chilli
Chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Knoxville huh? Wow who woulda thunk it? That's where I am! Welcome to the boards!
Skeevenmac
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:50 pm

Skeevenmac wrote:Knoxville huh? Wow who woulda thunk it? That's where I am! Welcome to the boards!
A fellow Knoxvillian? What area of the city do you call home?
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Carlen Darko Empty Carlen Varko

Post  Master Nuuk Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Dear Carlen Varko,

Welcome to this unique Order and make yourself comfortable.

I encourage you to carefully read our History and Charter, that will give you a very comprehensive idea of how this Order is built.

Comments and Questions about our guild will help us to know more about yourself, keep them going.

Good luck with your application.
Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Master Nuuk wrote:Dear Carlen Varko,

Welcome to this unique Order and make yourself comfortable.

I encourage you to carefully read our History and Charter, that will give you a very comprehensive idea of how this Order is built.

Comments and Questions about our guild will help us to know more about yourself, keep them going.

Good luck with your application.

Thank you kindly for the greeting Master Nuuk.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 pm

For now the West. Soon, hopefully Fountain City. You?
Skeevenmac
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Skeevenmac wrote:For now the West. Soon, hopefully Fountain City. You?

I'm off of Western Ave, but in about two months...Chattanooga.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Oh yeah? For school or just for a move?
Skeevenmac
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Skeevenmac wrote:Oh yeah? For school or just for a move?

Both. The wifey wants to live closer to family that actually cares and I'm going to attend SAU.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Brilliant! Yeah everybody needs to live near family that cares.
Skeevenmac
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Skeevenmac wrote:Brilliant! Yeah everybody needs to live near family that cares.

So true.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Well I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to having somone in-game from my neck of the woods. =)
Skeevenmac
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Skeevenmac wrote:Well I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to having somone in-game from my neck of the woods. =)

Most definitely! Even in the millions of players on WoW, I found it difficult to find a Knoxville player, let alone one in the same guild.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:31 pm

I brought one or two to the game but the ended up jumping server or real life getting in the way. You still play wow?
Skeevenmac
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Skeevenmac wrote:I brought one or two to the game but the ended up jumping server or real life getting in the way. You still play wow?

Not anymore; I lost interest. I considered WoW a meteocre MMO that had just enough fun to keep you busy from realizing its faults. The other problem is that most of the players didn't actually care about the game world or anything, just that next armor piece or next PVP kill. No, not like in a Star Wars game where most people actually love the world and want to get to know other fans. Also, City of Heroes, I loved that game. That's why I can't wait for SW-TOR and Champions Online.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:40 pm

I did a trial of CoH but could not get into it, which sucks because I love comics. I'm playing WoW until TOR comes out.
Skeevenmac
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:43 pm

Skeevenmac wrote:I did a trial of CoH but could not get into it, which sucks because I love comics. I'm playing WoW until TOR comes out.

It takes a little getting used to, but when you do, it's awesome. I'm not really playing any MMO's until. Mainly, I'm just hitting the offline solo games again. Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey, The Last Remnant...etc.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:56 pm

That's what I've heard. I'm going to continue WoW until TOR comes out.
Skeevenmac
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Skeevenmac wrote:That's what I've heard. I'm going to continue WoW until TOR comes out.

Cool, nothing wrong with a little WoW'ing every once in a while, lol.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:02 am

Welcome to the OUF forum Carlen. And I appreciate your interest in the Economy Council, but it will take a bit of time before you're even able to request for such a position. Be patient, and I have no doubt you will be able to! Just take it it one step at a time and I'm sure you'll be welcome to join me in the future. I'm glad to see there is some interest.

And I dig that you're also a fan of CoH. That was one of the MMOs I couldn't get enough of. Again, welcome to the forum!
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:24 am

Greetings.

First off, I feel the same about WoW, no one plays it to enjoy the STORY of Warcraft anymore- it's all about trying to one-up the next guy. Though, some things just kept you wanting more. I wanted to push the limits and become one of the best rogues on my server... But, I gave up...

Second, CoH and CoV friggin ROCKED! I found many things that I didn't like but, I enjoyed my free trial.

Third, welcome to the forums. I hope you get accepted!
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:31 am

I feel like I was one of the few that enjoyed the story of Warcraft. I love reading those articles on wowinsider. I've thought about buying that Lich King book.
Skeevenmac
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:43 am

Satarel Vao wrote:Welcome to the OUF forum Carlen. And I appreciate your interest in the Economy Council, but it will take a bit of time before you're even able to request for such a position. Be patient, and I have no doubt you will be able to! Just take it it one step at a time and I'm sure you'll be welcome to join me in the future. I'm glad to see there is some interest.

And I dig that you're also a fan of CoH. That was one of the MMOs I couldn't get enough of. Again, welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much Sateral, I appreciate the support. I will do my best to exceed your expectations and join you in the Economy Council.

Also, thank you Gerard for the greetings.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:02 am

Welcome Carlen. I'm glad they got your application problem taken care of. If no one has already mention it, please take the time to read through our charter, roster, and guild history.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next