Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phinaeus

+8
Benson
Master Nuuk
Bahn Durm
Jacan Na'al
Arashi Storm
Thalos
Foilole
Phinaeus
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

phinaeus Empty phinaeus

Post  Phinaeus Wed May 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Hi Guys

I was looking for an oceanic realm guild to join as im in perth australia. im 21yo and my gaming name is phinaeus. i use the same name in every game and every forum so im easy to track down if i post somewhere.
Gaming background... i only play pc now but i used to have other platforms. In online gaming i was really into cod2 so if you played dm or tdm in aus servers you would probably have seen me. i played guild wars for pve elements only a few years back or however long its been. Was in a guild then but dont remember what it was called. also played a bit of wow for a while but stopped playing around lvl 30. wasnt really my thing.
Im pretty into star wars though and loved ktor2. I think this game should be right up my alley. In terms of frequency of play i should be pretty regular. i have uni and work and a relationship but i still play games for a couple of hours each day. Just random surfing i do and equal amount of.
So yeah if this is going to be a guild for aus/nz or whoever else is in the area i think it would be a good fit. Im a really helpful guy in games and would like to have a couple of buddies to hang out with in game. thats about it! any questions you have just ask away
Thanks for reading

Last edited by Phinaeus on Thu May 14, 2009 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Phinaeus
Phinaeus

Back to top Go down

phinaeus Empty Re: phinaeus

Post  Foilole Wed May 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Welcome good to see yet another aussie in here im from Queensland
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalos Wed May 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Howdy buddy, welcome to the fourms.
Thalos
Thalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Wed May 13, 2009 7:15 pm

Welcome Phinaeus. Please take the time to read through our guild charter and also check out our history just to make sure you agree with our take on things. We hope you will actively post on the forums so we can get to know you better.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Thu May 14, 2009 1:13 am

Welcome Phinaeus!

Could I ask you to break your application up a little bit by editing in some pararaph breaks? It makes most things easier to read and gives a better impression.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Thu May 14, 2009 2:51 am

Welcome, welcome!!
Glad to have you among us.

What platforms did you run with before sticking to PC?
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Nuuk Thu May 14, 2009 5:34 am

Dear Phinaeus,

Good to know you! Im sure you will find yourself very comfortable here - there are many Oceanic members.

Please, I suggest you taking a while reading carefully our Guild Charter and History which I believe you will enjoy.

I also encourage you to make any questions related to the guild, posting or by private messages.

Good luck with your application.

Master Nuuk
vis est unus verum est unus
The Force is One, The Truth is One
Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Phinaeus Thu May 14, 2009 7:04 am

well i had a 360 last... that was cool but it ended up not being used that much once i finished the games i had. I just replayed some other games. neverwinter nights 2, civ4, dawn of war 2, cod 2... thats about it. before that i had ps2, ps1, n64, megadrive, master system... the old stuff. been at it for a while :)
Phinaeus
Phinaeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Thu May 14, 2009 7:08 am

Ewww you live in Perth! I hear the woman to man ratio in Perth is like 3 to 1. Is that true?
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Phinaeus Thu May 14, 2009 7:18 am

no i wouldnt say thats true lol. i would say its pretty equal like a lot of other places in the world. perth is a nice place but it doesnt have the energy or buzz of melbourne. want to move there one day.
Phinaeus
Phinaeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 am

Ahh I see. I got to visit Katherine and Darwin once. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe someday if I get some extra money I will take my family to visit Australia.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Thu May 14, 2009 8:54 am

That's why I love Fredonia (my home town).
The ratio of women to men is 4:1 respectively.
^_^

Well, at least it is on the campus, which is good enough for me.

Last edited by Bahn Durm on Thu May 14, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Thu May 14, 2009 8:55 am

wow
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Phinaeus Thu May 14, 2009 10:16 am

thats a crazy ratio. there would be enough attractive females for every guy. could be good that way, or it could be scary having predatorial females on the prowl for guys in a shortage. still theres bound to be some eye candy around. live it up!
Phinaeus
Phinaeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Benson Thu May 14, 2009 12:34 pm

One time a few years ago I went on a date and thats when I found the place that what stuffed with girls/women/lady's etc. Ratio 4-1 atleast.

Could not do anything that time cause i was on a date but lets say I went back a couple of times. And it gave me a whole new perspective on ''getting lucky'' in a place like that its not luck its like fishing in a barrel.

hmmm no I think about it, I know where i'm going this weekend....

oh and welcome to zee forum Phinaeus!

girls are a great topic!
Benson
Benson

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Thu May 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Haha, gotta love the pick up bars. I've been to a few when I've been feeling a little needy and they never seem to dissapoint. You have to be pretty brutal to leave one of those places alone... unless you're spoken for, of course.

..and even then, the temptation is still there.

And yeah, welcome to the OUF forums bud... first time a topic like this has come up as far as I know. And in an application thread.. nice!
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Thu May 14, 2009 6:33 pm

And yeah, welcome to the OUF forums bud... first time a topic like this has come up as far as I know. And in an application thread.. nice!

Yup thats my fault. My apologies.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatho Thu May 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Welcome to OUF Phinaeus!
Gatho
Gatho

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Thu May 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Ha, no apologies needed Arashi.. atleast not towards me anyway. I dig issues other than the wickedness that is Star Wars, especially when they're about women overwhelming men in population.
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole Thu May 14, 2009 7:12 pm

haha yer i would love to live in a area with a ratio like that but im still happy where i live
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Fri May 15, 2009 1:16 am

Foilole wrote:haha yer i would love to live in a area with a ratio like that but im still happy where i live

Did I mention that my school is an arts heavy college?
Yeah... you do the math about why the ratio could be increased in favor of single men.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Nuuk Fri May 15, 2009 10:55 am

Dear Phinaeus,

Have you read the Charter and Guild History? What do you think about it?

Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Phinaeus Fri May 15, 2009 12:25 pm

i just read the history and loved it. very very clever. I like the idea of sith and jedi having a common ground here. That suits me just fine. Also read the charter and feel comfortable with it. I think this is a great guild from first week impressions
Phinaeus
Phinaeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Fri May 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Phinaeus wrote:i just read the history and loved it. very very clever. I like the idea of sith and jedi having a common ground here. That suits me just fine. Also read the charter and feel comfortable with it. I think this is a great guild from first week impressions

Thank you Phinaeus.
I would like to point out that you are making a good impression yourself, just continue to be patient during the application process, (we are running your name through international databases and getting our PI onto you for some surveilance, checking your activity on other forums, all the normal stuff) I am sure your application will go smoothly.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Fri May 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Welcome to the forums there.. Phinaeus! =)
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum