Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackfyre

+3
Foilole
Arashi Storm
Blackfyre
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blackfyre - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackfyre

Post  Foilole Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:54 pm

With the fable serious i enjoyed both of them but thought even though Fable 2 had increased in Graphics it lacked alot of contents that could have made it a prime game but overall to me its just an alright game, the Female Character was just awful who wants to play as a tall bulky Man Looking woman, And Money is way too easy to make,
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:27 pm

I guess money is a little too easy to make, but the fact that there are jobs and an economy make it seem alot more realistic. For alot of people though, it's not that easy. You would be surprised how many people don't have the patience to be a blacksmith and would rather sit in the town square asking for money... or they'll just do that brutal time/date glitch when they own some property.

And I agree with the female character.. I did a playthrough with her and by the end of the game I looked like an even more jacked up Chyna from WWF. But, to each thier own.. maybe it's just my type of style.

And dissapointed with Mass Effect, Blackfyre? Ouch. That one hurts deep, haha. Just kidding of course... but when I played an RPG with the need for decent 3rd person shooting skills, I loooved it. Again, my kind of style I guess.
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:21 am

yer agreed the economy in the game was a big + for the game, ive even been lazy myself trying the glitch date thing but its boring when you do it because you are able to just buy every weapon available, also is Mass effect any good havnt tryed it yet but i am thinking of buying it
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:02 pm

I'm a Mass Effect fiend... really feels like a good third person shooter with solid RPG elements involved. Plus it's another well thought out space scenario. For it being the first game of a series, they sure throw alot of information out about races and past events and small things that don't even really matter, but it's all about the attention to detail. You really feel like you know about each species and planet... and that's another crazy thing.. all of the systems. I couldn't believe it and each world has something to offer, be it resources, quest items, or an actual quest if you select the right clusters.

In other words.. I really dig Mass Effect.
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Well said i might have to give it a crack
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Application Closed.