Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyrael Rahl

5 posters

Go down

Tyrael Rahl Empty Tyrael Rahl

Post  Tyrael Rahl Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:10 am

Greetings Order of the Unifying Force! My name is Tyrael Rahl, and if the Elder Council and Supreme Commander allow it, i would be honored to be included in this Guild. My character is a human born to a merchant middle-class family on the peaceful planet of Alderaan, but was removed from them several years after birth to be trained as a Jedi in the new Jedi Temple on Tython. Apart from my character backstory, I am a humongous Star Wars fan, with dozens of novels from the Star Wars Universe on my bookshelf and a special crate in my room devoted to Star Wars Legos. Being of the age of 20, I just found out today about the upcoming game The Old Republic while browsing Youtube of all places, and happened across a video detailing the creation of the game. Researching into the game and community, i simply knew that i must be a part of this new, exciting MMORPG. I began seaching the forums of the SW:TOR website for a guild that i could join, in order to enjoy the game with a group of other committed players when the game is finally released. To my joy, among the lists of guilds, i saw one that caught my eye: The Order of the Unifying Force. Having read the entirety of the New Jedi Order Series and being familiar with the concept of the Unifying Force and the Potentium through the musings of Vergere and Zonoma Sekot, I knew that this must be the guild for me. I then came to this website, perused the backstory and member lists, and now here i am. I have online RPG gaming experience with World of Warcraft (Up through endgame of Burning Crusade) and Final Fantasy XI, and plan on making Star Wars:The Old Republic my next choice for online gaming. I look forward to participating in forums here and getting to know the members of this guild. Thank you!
-Tyrael Rahl
Tyrael Rahl
Tyrael Rahl

Back to top Go down

Tyrael Rahl Empty Re: Tyrael Rahl

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:57 am

Welcome
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalos Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:34 am

welcome friend!
Thalos
Thalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:52 am

Welcome to the Order of the Unifying Force guild forum Tyrael Rahl.

Please make yourself at home and visit the forums regularly as chances to get to know you more.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrael Rahl Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:59 am

Will do.
Tyrael Rahl
Tyrael Rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:35 am

Magnificent start I must say Tyrael, well done!

And welcome!
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrael Rahl Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:09 am

By the way Jacan, i have to tell you that this site is magnificent, and i'm not just saying that to suck up. The graphics, the look, the smoothness, the fluidity, it's pretty darn good compared to other Guild sites i've been on. So, well done haha.
Tyrael Rahl
Tyrael Rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Thank you, a few of the other guild members have pitched in for various parts, Ayntinnus was a big part of the graphical parts and Quinlan come up with a huge chunk of the backstory as well as everyone pitching in with suggestions and tweaks. Very much a team effort.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Application Accepted.

Topic Locked.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content