Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flamestream

+3
Jacan Na'al
Arashi Storm
Flamestream
7 posters

Go down

Flamestream Empty Flamestream

Post  Flamestream Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi everyone.

My name(as you can see) is Flamestream...Well at least it's the name i'm using here. My real name is actually Mark. I'm 13 years old about to turn 14. I live in Delaware and I absolutly love Starwars. I have played many Starwars games and have watched all the movies. I played both KOTOR games(I can't remember how many times i played them through) and when i saw a KOTOR MMO in Game Informer i knew i just had to play it. My Character name will most likly be Flamestream, but there are a few others i could use. I'm looking foward to it.
Flamestream
Flamestream

Back to top Go down

Flamestream Empty Re: Flamestream

Post  Arashi Storm Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Welcome to the Order of the Unifying Force forums! Please take the time to check out the forums and website. The more you post the better we can get to know you. Thanks
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:00 am

Hey there Firestream, glad you could stop on by.

As Arashi has said "The more you post the better we can get to know you" and the better we get to know you the more it will help your application!

I am curious, what attracted you to apply to join the Order of the Unifying Force? I know we are an awesome bunch of people LOL
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 am

Welcome

In case it has not been pointed out or found.

http://unifyingforce.adoforum.net/forum.htm
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamestream Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:24 am

Jacan Na'al wrote:Hey there Firestream, glad you could stop on by.

As Arashi has said "The more you post the better we can get to know you" and the better we get to know you the more it will help your application!

I am curious, what attracted you to apply to join the Order of the Unifying Force? I know we are an awesome bunch of people LOL

Yea your right about that...but what i wounder is why people mix up flame with fire? Oh well no big deal. Well the story of how I got here....
I searched KOTOR MMO on google to see if there was anything new. I saw KOTOR wiki the second one from the top.....i messed around and saw the guild list. You were the first i clicked, so i desided to stay. Oh i'm still new, so could you tell me how to get pics on your profile? I could never found it here.
Flamestream
Flamestream

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:20 am

OOPs, so sorry Flamestream ><

There is a firestorm in the SWTOR forum and IRC community, I must have got the names jumbled. Again, so sorry. (Firestorm, Flamestream, Firestream, Flamestorm... my mind is boggling lol)

For a profile pic (avatar) click the 'Profile' tab in the top navigation bar.

Next there should be 5 tabs along the top of the page (information, preferences, signature, avatar, topics being watched)

Click Avatar and then you can either upload your own (adhering to the guidelines mentioned there)

OR, you can choose one from the gallery which are copies of the avatars from the official SW:TOR forums.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamestream Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:49 am

Jacan Na'al wrote:OOPs, so sorry Flamestream ><

There is a firestorm in the SWTOR forum and IRC community, I must have got the names jumbled. Again, so sorry. (Firestorm, Flamestream, Firestream, Flamestorm... my mind is boggling lol)

For a profile pic (avatar) click the 'Profile' tab in the top navigation bar.

Next there should be 5 tabs along the top of the page (information, preferences, signature, avatar, topics being watched)

Click Avatar and then you can either upload your own (adhering to the guidelines mentioned there)

That's ok....oh btw i just joined thoes forums to. Thank you for telling me that...i was there earlyier, i wounder why i didn't see it. Well sometimes the best place to hide something is right in plain sight.
Flamestream
Flamestream

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:21 am

Nice avatar :)

THe official SWTOR forums are a bit crazy at the moment, there is plenty of conversations going on but very little to talk about, it is very easy for discussionss to go off-topic, or even have no point whatsoever lol.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamestream Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:44 am

Jacan Na'al wrote:Nice avatar :)

THe official SWTOR forums are a bit crazy at the moment, there is plenty of conversations going on but very little to talk about, it is very easy for discussionss to go off-topic, or even have no point whatsoever lol.

Ok...and thank you about the avatar...i'm trying to remember were i found it...
Flamestream
Flamestream

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamestream Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:07 am

Hey, is there a way to change name color?....miine is white and yours is blue.
Flamestream
Flamestream

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:14 am

A place to get yourself involved in the TOR community and (sometimes) have a good SW discussion is in the TORquarters IRC channel.

Link for info is here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=13025

EDIT: Name colour is due to User Groups on the forums. A Legend is at the bottom of the index (main forum page)
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamestream Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:39 am

ohhh......ok
Flamestream
Flamestream

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:22 am

welcome flamestream
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Benson Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Welcome Flamestream,

look at that Jacan i got it right at my first try. :P

Oh and I agree about the forum of swtor.... lots of people talking but no one is
really saying anything....
Benson
Benson

Back to top Go down

Post  Naidon Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Welcome Flamestream. It's good to see some younger fans of Star Wars.
Naidon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamestream Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:25 am

Naidon wrote:Welcome Flamestream. It's good to see some younger fans of Star Wars.

Yea it's always good to have some younger fans.....and no i'm not just saying that because i am one.
Flamestream
Flamestream

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:07 am

Application closed.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content