Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The saga of rale onsari

3 posters

Go down

The saga of rale onsari Empty The saga of rale onsari

Post  Rale Onsari Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:15 am

It all started back on Nar shadaa i was on my home from my my usual day of playing and whatnot when i heard a racket just up the way there was two rodian thugs ruffing up an old man in a robe...i quickly ran to help the poor man but before i reached him he had pulled his lightsaber...i wass stunned i never thought i would ever see a jedi..but there was one among us the whole time..i stepped back and watched as the thugs ran off fearfully into the alley..the old man asked me my name and i replied with a tinge in my voice "rale"...."rale onsari"...he told me to come by the old docks later tonight...so i scurried home with excitement fueling my every step...after some time had passed i joined the old man at the docks he asked me to sit and he began to tell me some stuff about the sith empire and jedi this and force that....then he asked me if i wanted to make a difference in this world...and i looked up at him and quickly replied "yes" he then said "Then become my apprentice and i shall show you how"...
Rale Onsari
Rale Onsari

Back to top Go down

The saga of rale onsari Empty Re: The saga of rale onsari

Post  Rale Onsari Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:55 am

As i trained with the old man who gave his name simply as Vsreem i began to learn the ways of the force...he told that there is a light and dark side of the force but that i did not have to choose one and that i could use the force more as a tool then a weapon or a vessel of justice...then we started with the lightsaber training...i still have a scar on my face from our first spar...vsreem began to tell me about an old jedi civil war and such and i learned of a particular jedi turned sith named..."Revan"...all of vsreem's stories about revan fascinated me and peaked my interest in the dark side of the force...i asked vsreem to tell me more but he seemed to be keeping something from me....(to be continued)
Rale Onsari
Rale Onsari

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:57 pm

rale once you get accepted there is a section where you can write uop a bio on yourself.

Plus we have active roleplays that you can be involved in so writing a bio is great as we then know about your char from top to bottom
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rale Onsari Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Oh Alright sounds good then
Rale Onsari
Rale Onsari

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 pm

mate it is good we have lots of people active and basically the stories we create are epic as there are some really good writers in the guild
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rale Onsari Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Yeah i noticed some of the great writers already.
Rale Onsari
Rale Onsari

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 pm

cool well i am sure you will be one of them once your membership has been passed
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rale Onsari Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

haha my one year of creative writing i can actually use!!!!
Rale Onsari
Rale Onsari

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:48 pm

hey my last thing i wrote was twelve years ago in high school
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rale Onsari Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:51 pm

haha
Rale Onsari
Rale Onsari

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:17 am

Nice to see more fan-fics coming up.

this really reminds me that I need to actually FINISH my short story, instead of just leaving the last chapter sitting there =P

As a pointer though, you may want to look at formatting your story a bit more for ease of reading.

You know, paragraphs, fullstops, dialogue, descriptive passages.

Just a suggestion
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rale Onsari Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 am

Yeah my sentence structure is god awful i know i wrote most of that at like 3 am in the morning.
Rale Onsari
Rale Onsari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down