Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaliyah Teh Naast

+9
Quinlan Sa'athis
Jeme'Maer
Tyren Vaal
Jacan Na'al
Kevlar
Rygal Blaqk
Udumbara
Dessanar
Kaliyah Teh Naast
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kaliyah Teh Naast - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaliyah Teh Naast

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Welcome to the forum. Take the time and check out all of the links on this site. If you have any questions about us, don't be shy to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaliyah Teh Naast Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:13 am

Latiel wrote:What is your favorite food?

If you could have any ship in the Star Wars universe, what ship would it be, and why?

If you found a poor abandoned child sitting on the side of a road less traveled, begging those who pass for food and water, what would you do?

What are your expectations for PvP, and Endgame content in The Old Republic?

Favorite food is Burgers! Especially the Triple Baconator from Wendys! Three beef patties and three strips of bacon in between each patty, oh my goodness Kaliyah Teh Naast - Page 2 21677 and for some reason I'm still a tooth pick Kaliyah Teh Naast - Page 2 299723

Well if I could have any ship in the Star Wars universe it would no doubt be the Millenium Falcon.

I would give him/her food, water, and some coin. If he/she wanted to join me I would take them in as my pupil, for no child should be left abandon (my character was abandoned at a young age also).

My expectations for PvP... well I am not quite sure to be honest, I wouldn't mind having anywhere from 5v5 to 50v50 or maybe even more. When I come up with more of what I think about it I will post it, but when I think of PvP I think of WoW, and I need to start thinking of bigger and better things considering WoW is now the past Kaliyah Teh Naast - Page 2 303161

It is hard to come up with End Game content for an MMO because it technicaly never ends Kaliyah Teh Naast - Page 2 896548 but I wouldn't mind something like a huge raid in space, consisting of 25-50 players (maybe more) battling it out against the greater threat in the universe.
Kaliyah Teh Naast
Kaliyah Teh Naast

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaliyah Teh Naast Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:19 am

Do not worry Dessanar I will not try to get rid of you Kaliyah Teh Naast - Page 2 303161
If not for you I wouldn't have found this quickly growing and friendly group of people.
Kaliyah Teh Naast
Kaliyah Teh Naast

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:41 am

My favorite fast food burgers are Hungry Jacks/Burger Kings ultimate double whoppers.
The mayonnaise, bacon, meat, cheese, tomato and lettuce is just awesome.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:43 am

Good answers, and I've got nothing more to ask. Thumbs up from Latiel.

Spoiler:
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:13 am

Application Closed.

Topic Locked.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down