Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortal Kombat: Rebirth

2 posters

Go down

Mortal Kombat: Rebirth Empty Mortal Kombat: Rebirth

Post  Carlen Darko Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:29 am

This just hit the world wide wide and...our guild discussions. A new Mortal Kombat vision for Hollywood codenamed "Mortal Kombat: Rebirth". Thus far, it's only a short film with no ties to any company for being produced into a feature film...but again, that's "thus far". Here's to hoping this becomes a Hollywood blockbuster!

Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat: Rebirth Empty Re: Mortal Kombat: Rebirth

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 am

I saw this today at Kotaku and the discussion over there is that it could either be a promo for a movie or it could be a promo for a new game. Games have had live action promotions done recently and this could just be that (Like HALO). It could also be the game since the creator has mentioned something about wanting to produce an M rated MK for a while. I can also see it as a movie, but I just don't see a movie based on a game that features a tournament style as anything that great. What's the big surprise? Our hero looks like he is about to lose the final fight and suddenly makes a stunning come back? If this is a movie then here's to hoping they go outside the box on this one. The past MK movies were.. well... disappointing to say the least.

In any case, with releasing something this game related so close to E3, my money is on us finding out pretty damn soon what all this is about. We demand answers!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:57 am

I personally loved all the Mortal Kombat Movies, games, etc. I hope that this is as good as the others were (though looking back all of them were a bit cheesy).
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum