Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L.O.A.

+10
Rebel Marksman
Jacan Na'al
Benson
Udumbara
Dessanar
Tyren Vaal
Quinlan Sa'athis
Bahn Durm
Jeme'Maer
Gerard Halcyon
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

L.O.A. Empty L.O.A.

Post  Gerard Halcyon Fri May 07, 2010 1:57 am

Hey, guys.

I'm going to be gone for a good while. My mom passed away this morning and I can't seem to focus on anything right now. I might be gone a few days or a few weeks. I am sorry if this is a problem for anyone. I hope you guys understand. Thanks.
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

L.O.A. Empty Re: L.O.A.

Post  Jeme'Maer Fri May 07, 2010 2:20 am

wow man......Im sorry for your loss Sad

Spend all the time you like recovering.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 2:51 am

Take all the time you need. Don't worry about us, we'll be right here when you're ready. My sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Fri May 07, 2010 4:49 am

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Gerard. My prayers and blessings go to you and your family.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Fri May 07, 2010 7:47 am

My condolences Gerard
Take as much time as you need
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Fri May 07, 2010 11:58 am

Sorry about what happened Gerard, you have my sympathies.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Fri May 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi,

I am sorry for you loss we will see you ehen ever you want
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Udumbara Fri May 07, 2010 5:57 pm

There are no words for such a thing. Sorry man.
Udumbara
Udumbara

Back to top Go down

Post  Benson Fri May 07, 2010 7:41 pm

my condolences to you and your family Gerard.

Take care and we will see ya when ever you feel is right.
Benson
Benson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Fri May 07, 2010 7:55 pm

My sympathies Gerard.

Take your time, dont rush back to us for our sakes, we will manage for a little while.

Take care and see you soon.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman Sat May 08, 2010 1:04 am

I'm really sorry for your lose, take as much times as you need we'll wait. L.O.A. 299723
Rebel Marksman
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Sat May 08, 2010 9:54 am

Thank you guys. It really means a lot to me. It's been hard but, all is coming out ok. Thanks again.
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Sun May 09, 2010 6:13 am

Cripes Gerard I am only new, but that is really sad to hear man. You have my condolances. Having been through some similar troubles I can only say 'time heals and cherish your memories.'
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruka Sun May 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Sorry for your loss Gerard, my condolences to you and your family.
-Kia Kaha- Be Strong.
Ruka
Ruka

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Thu May 13, 2010 8:45 am

Well, it's been almost a week... I've laughed, cried, drank myself stupid and back again... I'm so exhausted...

But, as someone once told me- "Even though this is an end to something wonderful, it is also the beginning to something new." or, at least that's what my mother-in-law says. Met her for the first time on mother's day. I can definitely see the relation between her and my woman! But, she's a great woman.

So, to wrap this up, I'm back. I'm ready to do SOMETHING. So... Any ideas, shoot me a message!
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Fri May 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Gerard Halcyon wrote:Well, it's been almost a week... I've laughed, cried, drank myself stupid and back again... I'm so exhausted...

But, as someone once told me- "Even though this is an end to something wonderful, it is also the beginning to something new." or, at least that's what my mother-in-law says. Met her for the first time on mother's day. I can definitely see the relation between her and my woman! But, she's a great woman.

So, to wrap this up, I'm back. I'm ready to do SOMETHING. So... Any ideas, shoot me a message!

get on the Rp's Gerard I am sure the Halcyon's can offer a huge addition to our little battle..... Even if you cant lift big boulders ( I Jedi book Reference) you will be able to make us think you can
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  ClaranceSH Fri May 14, 2010 9:35 pm

We at Zero offer our condolences. My prayers go out for you and your family. Don't be shy to post your favorite memories or ask people to chat. I went through a death in the family recently and online and in person it really helped to talk (though do what you need.)
ClaranceSH
ClaranceSH

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Sat May 15, 2010 7:38 am

dessanar wrote:get on the Rp's Gerard I am sure the Halcyon's can offer a huge addition to our little battle..... Even if you cant lift big boulders ( I Jedi book Reference) you will be able to make us think you can

Hah! That was awesome, wasn't it?! Glad someone knows I meant business when I named my toon "Halcyon" way back when...

Between us, Dess, Gerard WILL be the first Halcyon to find a way around that... It's in development with my short stories... Lightsaber crystals, perhaps? The GALAXY may never know...
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Sat May 15, 2010 7:39 am

ClaranceSH wrote:We at Zero offer our condolences. My prayers go out for you and your family. Don't be shy to post your favorite memories or ask people to chat. I went through a death in the family recently and online and in person it really helped to talk (though do what you need.)

Thank you. I'm having my ups and downs. And, I don't usually get too personal with the guildies. I appreciate your sympathies, though.
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Sat May 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Gerard Halcyon wrote:
dessanar wrote:get on the Rp's Gerard I am sure the Halcyon's can offer a huge addition to our little battle..... Even if you cant lift big boulders ( I Jedi book Reference) you will be able to make us think you can

Hah! That was awesome, wasn't it?! Glad someone knows I meant business when I named my toon "Halcyon" way back when...

Between us, Dess, Gerard WILL be the first Halcyon to find a way around that... It's in development with my short stories... Lightsaber crystals, perhaps? The GALAXY may never know...

Haha.. thought that might make you smile... I have toooooo many SW books so I saw the name and had a scan as I was sure that was Corans real name and then that made me re read the Xwing and I jedi books.

Gerard you could use your absord power constantly drawing in energy to do it like coran does with the Pool that super heats????

or maybe as you said a rare force crystal that enables you to access the power????

It will be a cool story to read. I am going to start a soul searching RP threat for my char soon to search my background to so will be two good stories for our rp fans to look forward to ha ha ha
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Tue May 18, 2010 11:59 am

dessanar wrote:Gerard you could use your absord power constantly drawing in energy to do it like coran does with the Pool that super heats????

or maybe as you said a rare force crystal that enables you to access the power??

No. The Absorb/Dissipate Energy feat is more of a last resort type thing with Gerard. He prefers deception and trickery as are the trademarks of the Scoundrel. I thought a crystal might be the key- considering his VERY first lightsaber was given to him by his brother. It happened to be a Family Heirloom. What I'm thinking is there WAS a crystal, tuned to the Halcyon's that allows the bearer to use the power freely. But- to keep in order with the cannon, Gerard loses the lightsaber sometime in his late 50's or so. This way, no one can complain that I'm bending the rules or not following the cannon correctly... But Considering I was telling folks about the "True Force" (the whole no dark-side or light-side) BEFORE that STUPID book, I think I deserve to do SOMETHING original... Unlike some people writing in the EU...

((Don't hate, just keep in mind I'm working on solving that little road block...))
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Sun May 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Hey guys... I may be taking another L.O.A. here soon. My dad is being a prick, my father is trying to file a life insurance claim on my mum (after they have been divorced for like 16 years) and NO ONE is giving me a FUGGIN break from all the STUPID. So, once a few things are cleared and sorted out, I may be moving far away and may be gone for a long time.

I do not mean to bring any of this down on any of you, this is just some REALLY bad timing... My life has become a complete wreck in the past month and I am trying to hold it together. I thank you guys for your patience and support. Keep it real!
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Beadle Sun May 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Support if you need it.
Beadle
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Mon May 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Gerard Halcyon wrote:
dessanar wrote:Gerard you could use your absord power constantly drawing in energy to do it like coran does with the Pool that super heats????

or maybe as you said a rare force crystal that enables you to access the power??

Ok yeah that would be cool as if it is misplaced then you wont be going against any thing in the eu

No. The Absorb/Dissipate Energy feat is more of a last resort type thing with Gerard. He prefers deception and trickery as are the trademarks of the Scoundrel. I thought a crystal might be the key- considering his VERY first lightsaber was given to him by his brother. It happened to be a Family Heirloom. What I'm thinking is there WAS a crystal, tuned to the Halcyon's that allows the bearer to use the power freely. But- to keep in order with the cannon, Gerard loses the lightsaber sometime in his late 50's or so. This way, no one can complain that I'm bending the rules or not following the cannon correctly... But Considering I was telling folks about the "True Force" (the whole no dark-side or light-side) BEFORE that STUPID book, I think I deserve to do SOMETHING original... Unlike some people writing in the EU...

((Don't hate, just keep in mind I'm working on solving that little road block...))
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Mon May 31, 2010 3:02 pm

ah mate sorry to hear all of that. I hope everything fianlly settles down for you soon.

If you need to talk or even rant then come on here and do it.

No one can understand what you are going through but we can listen and allow you to scream at us L.O.A. 21677
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum