Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greg m

+2
Arashi Storm
Foilole
6 posters

Go down

Greg m Empty Greg m

Post  Foilole Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:07 pm

hey
i would like to join the Order of the Unifying Force because i like the way u have set up the website and it shows that this is going to be a top guild also i am a more a light sided player then dark that likes playing with the light side and i have read some of the other forums and can see this will be a good group with great players in it. i havnt played any star wars game online but i have played both Kotor 1 and 2 which i loved which should give me aleast a little bit of experience

Characters name- Sonny Foilole (all i can think of)
Age-16
Location- i live in upper australia
Gaming background- Kotor 1, Kotor 2, Runescape, a few starwars games offline (thats all i can think of that kinda relates to this game)

thanks greg

Last edited by Foilole on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt think my info was good enough)
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Greg m Empty Re: Greg m

Post  Arashi Storm Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Welcome
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:03 pm

[b]Thanks
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Welcome to the forum
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:14 am

Greetings Greg,

I am glad you like the site, it is a new design and a lot of work was put into it. Our intent was to show people our dedication and commitment to the game and our guild, which you noticed so that makes me happy.

A question, which other forums have you been reading (and seen our members on)?

We are all very big fans of Star Wars and are resting alot of hopes on the success of SW:TOR.

We are glad you have decided to apply to join us.
We like when people are active on the forums so stick around and we will get to know each other better.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:42 am

hey
ive so far jus been reading the comments in our forums like allies and friends and suggestions and it looks like everyone get along

Last edited by Foilole on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change the word they to and)
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Hey! Welcome to the Order of the Unifying Force guild forums Foilole!

Always nice to have another among us, don't be shy, post around, we'd love to get to know you more.

Any knowledge you have of Star Wars would be greatly appreciated, as some of us are like leeches of knowledge.

If you have any suggestions to the main site and the forums, please don't hold back and post in the appropriate forums.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jango Znita Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 pm

welcome to the guild :)
Jango Znita
Jango Znita

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:23 am

Application Accepted.