Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wiki Button

4 posters

Go down

A Wiki Button Empty A Wiki Button

Post  Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:50 am

Just another button for the wiki on the top bar for quick access. Either now or maybe when it's looking better or has been filled out more (The Wiki I mean).

Back to top Go down

A Wiki Button Empty Re: A Wiki Button

Post  Carlen Darko Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:52 am

Garr Talon wrote:Just another button for the wiki on the top bar for quick access. Either now or maybe when it's looking better or has been filled out more (The Wiki I mean).

Good idea. If not the top bar, it could be placed in the side bar under our current Wikis list.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 am

It is more important than the already listed wikis but more of a complement to the site rather than a part of it.

I think a special button between the Profile and Links boxes down the RHS would be best.

I can put a text one in for now but I would like to design one that matches the theme and style we end up using for the wiki.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:26 am

We moving forward with this? We should at least link it under the Wikis section on the right for now until we get a proper button up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 am

Rygal has disappeared off the map, he was supposed to be working on a banner for the wiki to match the forum banner AND he was supposed to be fixing the new site navigation buttons (especially the messages one... it doesnt change for new messages!)

The button will be made to match the wiki style, which the banner is a huge part of, so waiting on that.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 am

Forgot I could use Imageready in Photoshop -_-

Will make it soon, my pc is just having issues at the moments.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 pm

How is the wiki button and/or your computer coming along Rygal?
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down