Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Agent Dossier Decoding

5 posters

Go down

Imperial Agent Dossier Decoding Empty Imperial Agent Dossier Decoding

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

What do YOU think the hidden words are?

Secrets of the Imperial Agent

That’s enough background and context. Let’s talk specifically about what you’re going to see and do in the Imperial Agent class story.

It all starts on Hutta, where XXX XXXXXX is trying to XXXX the XXXXXXXXXX of XXXXXX the Hutt. After XXX XXXXX XXXXXXX, the Imperial Agent XX XXXX XX XXXXXXXXXXX X XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX on behalf of Darth XXXXX. He’ll work alongside a genetically enhanced XXXXXXX, encounter double-agents and triple-agents, betray XXX XXX XXXXXX or perform atrocities in the name of the Empire. The Imperial Agent will need to determine his own loyalties and the loyalties of those around him, and survive the attentions of XXXXXXX successor, the Sith Lord XXXXX XXXXXXX.

The Republic military, the SIS and the Jedi will all have a part to play as well, and that’s just the beginning—enough to give you a taste without spoiling what’s to come.

If we replace the "X" with a letter and the number of letters (XXX becomes A3) then we can refer to a specific word when discussing its possible meanings.

It all starts on Hutta, where (A3) (B6) is trying to (C4) the (D10) of (E6) the Hutt. After (F3) (G5) (H7), the Imperial Agent (I2) (J4) (K2) (L11) (M1) (N9) (O7) on behalf of Darth (P5). He’ll work alongside a genetically enhanced (Q7), encounter double-agents and triple-agents, betray (R3) (S3) (T6) or perform atrocities in the name of the Empire. The Imperial Agent will need to determine his own loyalties and the loyalties of those around him, and survive the attentions of (U7) successor, the Sith Lord (V5) (W7)

(A3) = the
(B6) = Empire
(C4) = kill
(D10) = [a relation?]
(E6) = [someones name?]
(F3) =
(G5) =
(H7) =
(I2) = is
(J4) = sent
(K2) = to
(L11) = assassinate
(M1) = a
(N9) = prominent
(O7) = senator
(P5) = Baras
(Q7) =
(R3) = his
(S3) = own
(T6) = 'allies' or 'mentor'
(U7) =
(V5) =
(W7) =

It all starts on Hutta, where the empire is trying to kill the (D10) of (E6) the Hutt. After (F3) (G5) (H7), the Imperial Agent is sent to assassinate a prominent senator on behalf of Darth Baras. He’ll work alongside a genetically enhanced (Q7), encounter double-agents and triple-agents, betray his own [allies/mentor] or perform atrocities in the name of the Empire. The Imperial Agent will need to determine his own loyalties and the loyalties of those around him, and survive the attentions of (U7) successor, the Sith Lord (V5) (W7)

Last edited by Jacan Na'al on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Imperial Agent Dossier Decoding Empty Re: Imperial Agent Dossier Decoding

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:03 am

I believe M1 is 'a' because there are only two one letter words in the english language and I don't think 'I' fits in the tense used throughout the paragraph.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:20 am

Jacan Na'al wrote:I believe M1 is 'a' because there are only two one letter words in the english language and I don't think 'I' fits in the tense used throughout the paragraph.

I agree.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:50 am

(C4) = Kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:02 am

D-10 is some form of relation or something.
E-6 is a name.

(I2) is
(J4) sent
(K2) to

Edit:

(L11) assassinate
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:28 am

(U7) - his
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 am

Carlen Darko wrote:(U7) - his

nope, U7, means there are 7 letters to the word.

Though I've no clue what it is =S
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Updated with your suggestions.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Kevlar wrote:
Carlen Darko wrote:(U7) - his

nope, U7, means there are 7 letters to the word.

Though I've no clue what it is =S

Wow...I feel idiotic. I completely forget got to count the X's before guessing.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Carlen Darko wrote:Wow...I feel idiotic. I completely forget got to count the X's before guessing.

hehe =P

But yeah, this is bloody tough, I've been looking at it now and then the entire day.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:07 am

A3 and B6 = 'the Empire'??
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 am

P5=Baras he was mentioned in the darth bane series and he's the only sith i can think of that has five letters and is from that period of time.

R3=his
S3=own
T6=allies
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:51 am

T6 could also be 'mentor'

N9 and O7 could be 'prominent senator' which I saw in a thread at SWTOR.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Zebular Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:50 pm

D10 = Possibly either "ambassador" or "chancellor" are a couple 10 letter words that seem to fit there as a title.

Well, here are some 6 letter Hutt names, however I am not very good at figuring out which time period they are from as my memory of SW lore is waning:

What time period is Grappa from? The description of him sounds like he may fit the bill here:
Grappa the Hutt

Grappa the Hutt appears in the Crimson Empire novels. He is in league with the Black Sun criminal gang and Itha spectral-like
species known as the Zanibar. He first appears looking like Tarrant Snil and like Jabba appears to enjoy the company of slave female humanoids and big parties. However he is quick to lose his temper and ends up killing not only a Zanibar but a spokesman from the Black Sun. He allows both Mirth Sinn and her ex-lieutenant Massimo to be sacrificed to the Zanibar. Kir Kanos saves Mirth Sinn but Massimo is less lucky. Grappa was also scared when he received a telecom of a figure known as The Faceless One. After the Black Sun guards sent assassins after him, Grappa fled only to be caught by the Zanibar when he couldn't pay them the money he owed them. He was taken to be sacrificed on their homeworld of Xo.

I think this one can be excluded, as he is the nephew of Jabba, which our timeline pre-dates:
Grubba the Hutt

Grubba Desilijic Aarrpo (Grubba the Hutt) was the son of Pazda the Hutt, nephew of Jabba the Hutt and brother of Gorga the Hutt. On Nar Shaddaa, he lead a small crime syndicate called Varl's Children and never got much bigger in the crime business. When his uncle Jabba died, his brother proposed they take advantage of the situation. He immediately agreed, trying to boost his crime reputation. His laid-back attitude kept him from becoming a true crime lord. They tricked Jabba's father and took over Jabba's castle. Past then, he never really paid attention to what went on, and let his brother do all the handling as long as he got credit. One day while torturing a man who tried to oppose him, he heard news that they were to be bombed by some Hutt named Oopatcha who had come a few days earlier, so he warned everyone and they all evacuated to his ship. The B'omarr monks who lived in the bottom levels of the castle ratted them out and Grubba was killed with his brother, uncles, and father.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aarrba
Aarrba

Aarrba, a Hutt, owned and ran Aarrba's Repair Dock, located in Cinnagar, Koros Major. He chose to use a hoversled for personal transportation, and offered to repair starships at budget prices, discreetly, although the repairs were never guaranteed to last. Despite this, the service was usually quick, and he enjoyed success. During the Unification Wars, Aarrba's services were employed by Hok and Timar Daragon, owners of the Shadow Runner, who planned to run supplies to besieged warriors loyal to Empress Teta fighting in the Battle of Kirrek. Despite the fact that the Daragons did not have the funds to pay for a speedy repair of the Shadow Runner, Aarrba agreed to take a percentage of their profits for the work. The Daragons were grateful, but the Hutt insisted that they keep his generosity a secret from the other customers.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Blotus
Blotus the Hutt

Blotus the Hutt was a Hutt Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic. He had a 275-year long reign during the Rianitus Period. He was distinguished from most other Hutts in that he was an honorable and just leader in the eyes of many. Blotus was still hailed many centuries later as one of the greatest to hold office.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jiliac_Desilijic_Tiron
Jiliac Desilijic Tiron

Jiliac Desilijic Tiron was a Hutt crimelord, the uncle of Jabba Desilijic Tiure, brother of Ziro, Zorba and Pazda Desilijic Tiure and the leader of the Desilijic kajidic in the years leading up to the Battle of Yavin.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kossak
Kossak Inijic Ar'durv

Kossak Inijic Ar'durv, also known as High Exaltedness Kossak, or Kossak the Hutt, was a famous Hutt conqueror who defeated Xim the Despot at the Third Battle of Vontor during the Hutt-Xim conflict. Xim later died as a prisoner in Kossak's dungeon.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Popara_Anjiliac_Diresto
Popara Anjiliac Diresto

Popara Anjiliac Diresto was a Hutt who owned a large financial empire. His main home was a spire on Nar Shaddaa.

---

Most of his capital came from legitimate business practices. He was not very trusting of others, yet he could be counted on as one of the most trustworthy of the Hutts. He believed that legitimate businesses could bring in more wealth than any criminal activities. He had two offspring, Mika Anjiliac Chiera and Zonnos Anjiliac Priare.

Popara owned three female Twi'lek slaves who were Force-sensitive. They told him the intentions of anyone who did business with him.

Popara's Ubrikkian yacht was the Imru Ootmian. He was also the owner of Skydove Freight.

He was killed by his younger offspring, Mika, who blamed the murder on Zonnos.

---

Because the adventure Tempest Feud is not given a specific era, and the scenario supports campaigns taking place in the Rise of the Empire era, Rebellion era, New Republic era or New Jedi Order era, Popara could have been living at any point between 100 BBY and 40 ABY, though the adventure as written cannot take place between 26 ABY to 29 ABY, since it involves Nar Shaddaa. At the time of the scenario, he is "centuries" old, and owns a yacht built in the Rise of the Empire period. At one point, Popara hosts two Twi'lek envoys from Nirama, the Cularin system crimelord. Nirama, thus far, is only known to have operated before the rise of the New Order.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zonnos_Anjiliac_Priare
Zonnos Anjiliac Priare

Zonnos Anjiliac Priare was a Hutt of the Anjiliac kajidic. He was framed for the murder of his father, Popara Anjiliac Diresto, by his brother, Mika Anjiliac Chiera, the real murderer.

And then there is an even longer list of Hutt candidates: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Hutts

Hope this helps!
Zebular
Zebular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down