Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other MMO's

4 posters

Go down

Other MMO's Empty Other MMO's

Post  Illian Amerond Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:45 pm

I just wanted to share this MMO I beta tested and have stuck with as it has grown. It is shaping up to be quite a great game, if you would like to check it out its at:
http://allods.gpotato.com/
I am currently on the Nezeb server and second in command of the Order of the Claw guild ^.^, so if you have some spare time and want to play around with a WoW clone this is the game for you. It is free to play with primeum purchase structure so you can have all the fun without the cost of a AAA MMO.
Illian Amerond
Illian Amerond

Back to top Go down

Other MMO's Empty Re: Other MMO's

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:52 am

3 of us play on Tensses server with an Order of the Unifying Force guild going.

Kevlar has a L35, I have a L37 and Aurora has a L26.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Illian Amerond Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:14 am

I heard that Ten was way over populated so I joined up on Nez to avoid the bots and what not. My wife and I both run on Nez but we are not opposed to running on Ten as well. ^.^ Since they are releasing new mounts and content we will be looking into new characters as well. Currently we have a 31 each and two 20's I will discuss flipping over to Ten since our guild all went idle a few months back... only like 5 ppl on a week at best >.< and we all know how much it sux playing alone or PUGing kids to finish anyting.

Before I forget again is this Group you run on League or Imperial side?
Illian Amerond
Illian Amerond

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:19 am

I've characters on both League and Imp, but my main character is League. Though I've gone idle for a bit, I'm keen to get back into it if we get more people interested, but it seems only me, Jacan and Aurora are even interested or have the free time.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:39 am

Me and Aurora have started Warden alts together, we only have them to L10 so far but only play them when we are both online.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Illian Amerond Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:12 am

Rodger that I will roll up a Pally or Melee Healer on the League side, most likely Pally since my wife is crying about having to re level her toon >.< and what not. Going to name her Christotokis.
Illian Amerond
Illian Amerond

Back to top Go down

Post  Rghis Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 am

anyone on Global Agenda... No just me? Other MMO's 299723
oh well. don't really have the green for anything else.
Rghis
Rghis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum