Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup 2010

+11
zephyr
Benson
Eokurios
Kevlar
Tyren Vaal
No'Saj Rol'Yat
Jacan Na'al
Mictian
Jeme'Maer
Dessanar
Udumbara
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

World Cup 2010 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Cup 2010

Post  Mictian Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Meh, after watching the match, all I gotta say is that Spain pretty much deserved that win :\
Mictian
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Alonso deserved a medal after getting up from that karate kick
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:20 pm

Bad luck Benson. I was going for the Orange shirts Sad

Maybe in another 4 years hey.
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Benson Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Mictian wrote:Meh, after watching the match, all I gotta say is that Spain pretty much deserved that win :\

movement and pass pre goal was offside like atleast 2 meters... so the goal should have been discarted.

The red card against Heitinga was absolutly not needed, but on the other hand De Jong should have gotten red for thekick against the chest... World Cup 2010 - Page 4 409189

Still I thought Mr. Web was pulling the match towards him never allowing some good football because he thought he needed to wistle for bloody everything.
And in my opinion atleast 4 yellow cards on the Dutch side where undeserved.
And Spain should atleast have 2 yellow's extra.

Not even talking about the Dutch counter that was blocked by Mr. Web (bastardo) wich almost resulted in a goal against Holland.

Now that I'm typing this I get mad again but I should not, whats done is done.
And I'm really tired havent got any sleep last night...

so to finish this post: I dont think Spain deserved to win, I would have been happy with penalty's even if Holland would have lost on penalty's.

edit: And thanks to all who supported Holland!!!!
Benson
Benson

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:07 pm

I have got to be honest I thought the ref had a decent game as personally he could of handed out a lot more cards and De Jong and Van Bommell both should of been given either straight reds or second yellow.

A boring game really as there were so many dirty tackles going in that both teams play was restricted.

not a classic by any means but atleast the season starts in about 4 weeks
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 am

As much as I wanted to have the Netherlands win and to see some more cards on the pitch, I have to say that the goal was solid. The initial pass (the one that would have clearly been offside) was blocked by the NED and then the rebounding pass that set up the goal was clean. I hated to see it, but I can't completely argue with it.

There were a lot of really shoddy calls and no calls this Cup. I think that it's possible that in 4 years we might be seeing some different rules concerning replays and bad calls during the World Cup.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 am

I blame the African Ref's for all the bad calls...they really need to get some more practice...or maybe some glasses
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:32 am

Speaking of people needing more practice; what was the team/country that was banned by their own president from playing internationally? He apparently refuses to let them play because they weren't good enough for this year's Cup. They will only be allowed to play nationally. How in the Hell will that make you a better international team? That's just asinine!

Has anyone else heard this and can mention who this team is?
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:57 am

hmm...for some reason I keep thinking N Korea but thats not it...hmm
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatho Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:37 am

Jeme'Maer wrote:I blame the African Ref's for all the bad calls...they really need to get some more practice...or maybe some glasses

I have to defend the referees -If you watched the match you would've seen that everyone made mistakes, as in all matches (as in life). The judges are absolute top ones and if they can't always make the right decisions that's just how it is. I wouldn't mind goal cameras though like in hockey.

Bahn Durm wrote:Has anyone else heard this and can mention who this team is?

It was Nigeria's president who banned their international team from all international play for I think two years. Though FIFA forced him to heave the ban otherwise Nigerians wouldn't have been allowed to participate in any kind of international football (soccer) arrangement as I interpreted it, including referees not being allowed to judge etc.
Gatho
Gatho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4