Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E3 2010

+12
Carlen Darko
Chilli
Jasterk Staren
Jeme'Maer
Kevlar
Benson
Jacan Na'al
No'Saj Rol'Yat
Gatho
Bahn Durm
Mictian
Tyren Vaal
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

E3 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: E3 2010

Post  TikkiMik Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Tyren Vaal wrote:So the E3 convention is coming up very soon in a few days, hopefully going to release some really good game titles (Deus Ex 3, w00t!) so this is just a thread to speculate what you think will be released and what will be said during the E3.

Maybe Bioware will announce space combat for SWTOR?

Hey, lol i hope so too, so far Ive just being playing cod4 and swtfu(ultimate sith edition) and DA:Origins and im looking for some new games. But nothing beats the classic sw games like Knights of the old republic 1 and 2. Looking to replay the 1st one.......never beat it lol.

P.s. Star Wars Rocks lol
TikkiMik
TikkiMik

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:53 pm

kotor is simply put one of these best games ever released. from first play it had me hooked
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Yea even though its old it still has some kind of allure, the story, graphics, music, atmosphere, and sense that what you do WILL affect the outcome makes playing it anytime completely worth while.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:38 pm

yeah thats what excites me the most about TOR is that in other mmo you can just delete the quest go back and start again but if what they say is true then thats not an option now you everything you do with effect your next move
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2