Skin Ink!

Go down

Skin Ink!

Post  Gerard Halcyon on Mon May 24, 2010 10:13 am

So, I didn't see it in anywhere yet, so I wanted to see if anyone was willing to share any tattoos they got. I will post mine but, this is what I plan on getting when I get my check today.

This is going on my right forearm in memory of my mom. The text at the top is Gaelic for "With Love Forever"
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Re: Skin Ink!

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Mon May 24, 2010 10:43 am

No recent pics but had the solid black redone since this was taken.
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon on Mon May 24, 2010 11:48 am

Nice! I like! You got anything else besides that or have you just been a little short of cash to get more?

Here is my first. Took this pic after a night of drinking so, pardon the blurry. My homie was trashed...

Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar on Mon May 24, 2010 12:18 pm

i will upload mine tonight when i get home,

I am having my boys name Harley and once i can get it translated i want " My son, My Life" in italics underneath it in smaller font with his date of birth.

got to be so carefull what I get as i am customer facing in amanagement job they can insist i cover any tattos off but to hell with it if i got to wear longsleeves its worth it as i and proud to bits of my boy.

should be getting that done in two months for my birthday.
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Mon May 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Been in the process of designing one / finding one, like Des, for my son, having trouble with it thou not sure what I want
I do want more also but as its pretty much forever I am very picky.
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar on Mon May 24, 2010 10:33 pm

a guy i work with is a designer and he has been designing mine for over two months as he keeps changing little things on there and it is looking exactly as i want it now. just want it done on my birthday. why???? i dont know just stupid like that i guess ha ha
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon May 24, 2010 11:43 pm

I'll never get a tattoo since there's nothing I can see myself liking forever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon on Tue May 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Garr Talon wrote:I'll never get a tattoo since there's nothing I can see myself liking forever.

It takes time to find something you really like. You should never jump head-first into getting one. Like, I always wanted a cross tatt done for my mom and always said I'd do it after she passed. Well, I didn't expect it to be so soon and now I'm trying to get an idea of something I don't mind showing off or having for the rest of my life.

Like, my first one is the chorus to a Lamb of God song that always makes me think of my woman. So, I got the chorus as a reminder to myself that we both are crazy, it's just a matter of wading through the everyday crap together...

I'm sure, one day you'll find one you really like. If not, no biggie! Some are meant to have ink and some aren't.
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar on Tue May 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Totally agree with you there. Ink is not something that should be rushed into.

My first one is ok but I jumped at it. I wanted something with an illuminati type image as I really dont believe in god or anything like that and they were the people i think are the most against religion etc.

I should of waited and got something a little different but i went for the all seing eye pyramid with angel wings but flames rising from it kinda.

as i said next I wouldnt mind the illuminati anagram on one arm and my boys tat on the other.
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum