New Job!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Job! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Job!

Post  Bahn Durm on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Toranilor wrote:I can just see you running after the mystical pink dragon in the enemy stronghold while everyone sits back and facepalms.

Oh my God, he just went in.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:42 am

hehe, everyone can remember what happens in a raid when someone is baked....LEEEROY JENKENS!!!! XD
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon on Sat May 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Jeme'Maer wrote:hehe, everyone can remember what happens in a raid when someone is baked....LEEEROY JENKENS!!!! XD

Hey! At least he's got chicken...

So, Mictian (who found my facebook post from yesterday) had, having NEVER posted anything on my facebook, decided to "lol" at what my post was about.

"Crazy lady from down the road pulled a gun on a cop... Now I'm about 20 mins late to work... WTF?" was my post. Apparently, somepeople find it funny when you live down a single-lane-dirt-road/drive-way and when the crazy woman at the END of the road pulls a gun on a cop, forcing them to block off the ONLY exit from the road.... I'm glad you found it funny, dude, cuz my boss didn't... Until I showed him the pics, then he LOL'd!
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Mon May 03, 2010 11:12 pm

I had some gangbangers from down the street pull some guns on a cop once....and all their guns jammed....The cops couldnt help but burst out laughing as they arrested the idiots.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum